Tuesday 28 February 2012

PGT season 2 winner in ABS CBN


PGT season 2 winner Marcelito Pomoy 

story



This guy is just impressive.He has an amazing voice, add to that he can also sing like a woman.Real awesome! Anyway, his life story is really heartbreaking. His father is an ex-con.Marcelito’s mother left them so his father didn’t really want him and his siblings to grow up in prison so he gave them up for adoption thinking that they were better off. Sadly for Marcelito his adoptive parents didn’t really love him and would beat him up.He was 8 years old when he found out that he was adopted.
He ran away to find his father.Can you imagine a kid that age striving to live by working just so he can look for his father?
The hardship that he had to go through and when he finally reconciled with his father he decided to look for his mother as well. His father loved him, that’s at least a consolation but his mother is another matter. It’s really sad that he had to work so damn hard to please his mother and his bitchy sister, while they just thought of him as someone who can give them money.
Watching Marcelito’s life story made me think about my own. I am fortunate to have a complete and loving home with strict but caring parents who worked hard to give me education and things that i need  in this life. I have loving siblings who supports me in everything i do. Even now that i no longer live at home and i have a home of my own, my parents would still come by and “check” up on me. Sometimes it irritates me but i know they do it out of love.
We have family problems like any normal family but Marcelito’s family problem takes the cake. When i think about it, my problems are nothing compared to his. He does deserve to win.Not just because of his sad and miserable life but also because he really is talented. A person who can live with what he’s been through and still come out a good person.I am deeply moved with these people.


Marcelito Pomoy Wins Pilipinas Got Talent 2

I know this is a long overdue post since "Pilipinas Got Talent" Season 2 Grand Finals took place like 2-3 weeks ago, but I just can't help but post this Youtube clip (thank you soniacaboom) from PGT Season 2 Grand Finals that shows the performance of my bet none other than Marcelito Pomoy.

While watching it on TV, I was actually teary-eyed. I mean, such an ordinary man like him, he deserves to be discovered and applauded, with the exceptional talent he got. Not all can sing like him who's been gifted with a male and a female voice at the same time. Having him as PGT Season 2 Grand Finals, I know Marcelito Pomoy will be super famous in time




No comments:

Post a Comment